Why My Home Didn't Sell?
My House didn't Sell
- Why ? ? ?
- Was it the Agent?
- The Price?
- Something I did or Didn't Do?
- What do I do Now?
Why Hasn't My House Sold? Here are a few reasons and remedies for why your house may not be selling: Below are the reason and remedy...
- Overpriced - New market analysis, lower price.
- Price reductions too little, too late - New market analysis, significantly lower price below the next price break or two.
- New competition since property listed - New market analysis, lower price offer incentives.
- Builder competition - New market analysis, offer upgrades competitive with builder.
- Difficult to show/not readily accessible - Use lockbox and readjust showing hours if necessary.
- Property as become shopworm - Add new photos, offer incentive, inform area REALTORS'
- Many showings but no offers - Reduce price.
- Offers forthcoming but not consummated - Re-examine counters and adjust to offers.
- Condition (maintenance problems) - Freshen up and review your ways to improve.
- Condition (major problems) - Rehab as necessary - new carpet, paint.
- Cosmetic allowances have not enticed offer - Rehab as necessary - remove allowance.
- Location not desirable - Compensate with price adjustment.
- Showcased poorly in MLS - Change remarks and photos.
- REALTORS' not showing property - Create a direct link to property and an e-mail target list, new market analysis, and adjust price if necessary.
- Pets (odor, soil, and intimidation) - Deodorize carpet, cage pets when not home.
- Price range not moving - Offer incentives, create a direct link to property, and create an e-mail list to target.
- Neighbors or neighborhood - Counsel with neighbors regarding interference and condition of their properties.
- External Influence (new highway, etc.) - Adjust price, gather accurate data, and prepare fact sheets.
If all else fails, call me for a free - no obligation consultation (858) 349-3700 - info@eFocalPointRealty.com to discuss the best solution on getting your home sold TODAY!